***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, March 03, 2013

School again. ..

I'm starting work again...I used to be really scared of going to work but now tis no longer fear but DREAD.

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.

Makes me exasperated. I wish she would noe that she is not treating the staff well... wah sian...

Oh well...

Sorry God :(

I'm really upset about returning to the place of monarchy n abuse.

Tyranny.

Absurdity.

Lack of respect n honour for those who serve under you.

Leaves us really disgusted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me