***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Prayer group

Another meeting. We have managed to gather 4 people... praise God :) how happieee is that?!!! Work is still crazy but im glad that I get to pray in the midst of everything.

The initial fear of underperforming before man is gone. After the tearful session, I only need to think about my duty to God. Hmmm...and Im more settled too.

I really want to be a creative teacher who can enrich my class and help them score in exams. Help  me Lord :)

I bring before primary 3 n 4 conpassion and ask for your compassion.  May you help them to learn well and help us to teach well.

Thank you Abba Father. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me