***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What if my heart grows cold?

What if i stop hungering?

What if i cease to thirst?

What if i become hard on hearing?

What if my heart hardens?



Then let my Lord save me yet again...



You will put the earnest desire within me...
you will make me hunger...
you will make me thirst...
you will speak louder and clearer to a dumber heart and mind
and you will soften my heart...


Promise me one thing:


Never let me live a day with a cold heart...
never let me live a day without you...




This is my prayer to You...


"Ask and ye shall receive,
Seek and ye shall find,
Knock and the door shall be opened unto you."


This is Your promise to me.
I claim it in the name of my Lord Jesus.

Do not leave your child.
How can i live without you.


Hear
my want:


I want to be broken and desperately in need of you...

I want to be poured out for you...

I want to be totally fully captivated and overwhelmed by Your presence...

I want to just NEED You in every circumstance and at any time...

I want to be a madly in love with you.







Grant it to me......


GRANT THEM TO ME....





A HEART FOR YOU.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I claim and pray all these in the NAME OF MY PROVIDER, JESUS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me