***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Private and Confidential? Nakedness i prefer...

Today i was reminded of a comforting fact that i learned some time ago...

that is...

Man has no privacy before God...

there is no way one can hide anything from the Lord...

Nothing that is done in the dark that is not exposed by the Light...

Darkness flee before Light...

My God is always watching my every move and because of His scrutiny, i learn about humility...

The best part of the day is when we kneel before God in complete nakedness, when man is left without any defenses, when we come to the realisation that nothing escapes the eye of the Lord...

When man welcomes the idea that God is interested in every single thought, word and deed that takes place in our daily life....when He is just so involved and when He is not just a spectator...

But an active participant in this journey on earth...

Oh when He is actively managing our lives...

what lies we entertain when we tell ourselves that God is not present...

that He cares not...what foolish utterances when we complain of a lonely life...

What trap the evil one has set for us...


Total open-ness with God...not in denial like how Adam thot the Lord din noe where He was hiding...not in denial when Cain asked if he was his brother's keeper...

total openness with GOd...knowing that God is not out to harm but for good...appreciating His presence, recognising and embracing it...

Today, i am once again thankful because darkness flee before light...and because God is ever present...my life is lit up by Him and His Goodness...


Blessed Be the Name of the Lord God Almighty!



Loving you... Father, Son and Holy Spirit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me