***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Freedom and Victory In Christ

God is good...

His love endures forever...


In Him...covered by His blood...His blood covers a multitude of sins...a heavy price for my sins yesterday, today and tomorrow...


Today, I stand redeemed and righteous...rejecting the fiery darts of the evil one because of the price that the Precious Lamb of God has paid...



Thank you Jesus...it is because of you that i am given a second chance, a third chance, a fourth chance and much more...not to be abused but Lord, i thank you because you knew the sanctification process and the mistakes i will make along the way and you paid the price once and for all....


i want to therefore soar on wings like eagles because i am meant to live a victorious life...free and joyful, emancipated and glorified...


therefore i will look ahead in this race and not back at my past sins, straining towards the goal ahead of me...trusting in Your renewal daily and Your transformation....in all that You can do in me...



Because of all my transgressions, therefore i need you...not because of who i am or what i can do....


but because of You and what you've done for me....


therefore i rejoice yet again, i am renewed, i am soaring with You once again...


a victorious Christian life!



Praise the Lord! =)



The only assurance I can have is God's Love for ME...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me