***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, June 07, 2007

mapping my life

Worksheet by Pastor Benny Ho

1. Look within me...what do i want at this point in time?

What source of activities give you the greatest satisfaction? i want to be touching and changing lives, interacting with youths

What is your innermost desire? What would you like to achieve? i want to obey God's call in my life.
i want to disciple, evangelise and leave Christ's footprints in others' lives


What would cause you to weep if you leave it undone before you die? i dunno...i only noe if i did not fulfill God's call in my life...i am not ready to face Him...

2. Look behind you...What has taken place?

What have i done so far? Simei Care Centre working with youths with schizophrenia, Andrew and Grace Home with juvenile delinquents, Faithacts with youths, All Saints' with church youths and AHS students

What are the experiences that God has allowed me to go through? Student Camp yearly, GB officer, mission trips

What are some of my past training? Degree in Social Work

What have i learnt so far? How to work around and interact with all sorts of youths, interesting presentation skills, group work, case counseling, workshop preparation, conflict management, rapport building, meaningful community work and linking and building community resources

What are some of my strengths and weaknesses? Too lazy to list them down

3. Look around you...What has been happening?

What is my current situation? I have graduated and am jobless. I am going to Israel in September for 18 days from 10th to 28th...

What am i ready to commit to? A job that will not eat into my daily prayer and intercession time

4. Look Beside You...What are your resources?

What resources have God put into your hands? My social work degree certificate, my family plus Danny

What support do you have to achieve your vision? i dunno my vision

5. Look Above you...What has God given to you?

What are your unique God-given gifts, abilities and skills? In my journal

What are some of my talents and gifts? In my journal

What am i best at? People, systems or things? People

Am i a structured or unstructured person? semi, too much structure kills me, too little leaves too much room for sloth

6. Look Ahead of you...What is likely to happen?

Over the next 3 years, what is likely to happen?

Look in terms of:

personal life - marriage
industry - human-related industry
agency - nil
company - nil
economy - ???

WHERE AM I HEADING?

SOCIAL WORK, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER OR TEACHING?
The last option is only opened up today...why? i do not know...really...came during worship at dedication service for Student Camp 2007...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me