***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

overwhelmed...wat ugliness...

Another night when i am overwhelmed by revelations of myself...

It happened on Saturday night and it happened again tonight...

Attacked.....again and again.


This time not by lies and accusations from the evil one but a realisation of the attraction i have toward the world that my Lord Jesus told me to hate.



When i was confronted once again by the vows i pledged at Baptism and renewed at Confirmation.


"I renounce the devil and all his works, the pomps and vanity of this wicked world, and all the sinful lusts of the flesh, so that i will not follow not be led by them."





With greater purchasing power as i grew up, my eyes became more and more captivated by the world and all its material goods...


Especially during my Uni years...made a meaningless fetish of beauty and style...i measured beauty with popular brands and ever changing fashion...chasing after the wind...haha...what foolishness...and the best part of it...i din even noe i was changing to embrace more and more of the world...with my preoccupation over these trends...


i lost myself. Not in fashion and style but in the world...vanities of the world...i din exactly embrace consumerism or purchase high end products all the time, in fact i dun...but i am heading in that direction...more and more...


And today, i want to renounce all that yet again in the name of my Lord Jesus...



I belong to Christ and it is either mammoth or God.

I choose God.

I belong to Christ and it is either gratification of the flesh or God.

I choose God.

I belong to Christ and it is either the devil's schemes or lies to build the foundation of my life on or God's word.

I choose God's word.




Father, i am sorry...the devil comes like a thief only to steal, kill and destroy...you are the good shepherd....i am sorry i chose the ways of the world but today, i ask of you to come and renew me once again.




Thank you for the revelation. I want to be pruned so that i can bear more and more fruits.





I want You in my life.

I NEED you in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me