***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Birthday surprise...

Today is SY's birthday. Happy that everything turned out well. Weather was good. Surprise was successful. Food was great and i am glad we finished eating almost 99% of the food (NO WASTAGE!!). Pple enjoyed themselves. Pple prayed. SY cried and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and ate and laugh and smiled and laugh and teased and poured hershey chocolate on me and chased us and screamed and laugh. Happy Birthday My friend of wisdom, of ultimate faith, of "Moses who negoitiated with God", of " i HATE WORSHIP, boo sob sob", of "i can play guitar for cellgroup now albeit in key of C only.. haha", of "oh no the mp3 player died on me BUT GOD planned it to blessed me! hehehehehehahaha".... (i can go for days describing your unique personality)

At the end, lord we just want to be with you, holding hands and walking and talking and loving and feeling and touching and kissing and hugging every day in our life. Becos "one with Christ is the majority" (Mili, 2007), becos God works for the good of all who love him, becos you love us first, becos all my hope is in you............................................

Here i am, send me!! X 10

(Gerard, 2007)

How to describe my birthday? I think Gerard expresses it better than i do...and that's wat he wrote and i agreed totally...even his prayer at the end...



Thank you God for good friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me