***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Studying hard

Saw him when we drove out to fetch Gerard...
We were wondering if this fellow is driving Harley Davidson...
he is an ang moh...look quite cute from the back view... haha...

Sok Hiang looking tired...

Gerard, my flowery pig, looking serious... like real! :P

This spider looks like she hasn't sleep for days!

My man of wisdom, Mr Hansel, memorising the whole day, i would go crazy if i were him loh...

Tiring day...I've been a good girl today....

Studying with my school mates...


A spider, a flowery pig, an eeyore fan, and a man of wisdom...

was great fun though....


love them, silly people...

Father, may you bless us...and watch over us...

Thank you Lord for everything today...

"This is the day that the Lord has made!"

3 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey i rem i promise u tis sometime ago.

    so here's it.

    http://www.promiseworks.org/

    cy

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahh shoeeyi.. jiayoU! :) where's ur tagboard?!! ha.


    aaaaannnnggggieeeeeee

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger shoeee said…

    no one tagging so i got rid of it...haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me