***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, November 24, 2006

Be Still

I've been thinking so much lately...

Just read his blog again today and i just could not fathom how a person can be so extreme...

He claimed that the Spirit of God is within him, granting him knowledge and wisdom, illuminating his path and that all those prophets in Singapore are fake, that some denominations in Singapore are wayward...and he has friends with him on his side....


And i just couldn't fathom...


Just strong words and claims to be in the Spirit, are all the churches wrong in some matter or is my brother mistaken?



Walking in the Spirit...what exactly is that? What exactly is that?


How do i walk in the Spirit without shaming his name and being SINCERLY WRONG?



i only sought and seek to be a Christian.
And that is sufficient.




And only the Father can lead me to the right path.


And He dun fail His saints....


I am His.


"Ask and it shall be given, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and the door shall be opened unto you."




Father, i am knocking persistently. Open your door of wisdom and transformation to me!



Or is it already opened?



I am not satisfied, i am hungering for more....


What is stopping me?


You want me to grow more than i want myself to grow....


What is stopping me?



Let it flow, let it overflow, let it consume me... totally.




Dun strive,



"Cease striving and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10 NASB



Waiting on the Lord and in the presence of Him, i will grow. Be still.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey shoeee, i understand how u feel, cos that was what i struggled with previously.. with the brother u mentioned. i really honor his heart for God, but then again like u said, his extremity i cannot accept.. it's tough.. jiayou.. :)

    love,
    angie [ha lazy to sign in]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me