***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, September 18, 2006

Thots before Studying

Tis a monday again...i've always dreaded monday because it is the beginning of a new week..

But wat to do? Life goes on...

Time spent with God will not go to waste....that is what i believe...that time with God, and on his ministry is remembered by God

And i want to rem that i am a full-time Christian but a part-time Student...that my grades is worth nothing in eternity...


I want to be a christian, a disciple of Jesus


to live out the living Word and to allow it to Change me...

To stay in the garden of Eden where i can meet God

to live out my life like Samuel,

Such that no one will be able to bring charges against me at the end of my life...


To be sensitive and always ready to sit at the feet of Jesus...


A holy and blameless life....

As an offering to God


:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me