***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thank you for cell today

I went for cell today...

there was Jane, myself, Jiansheng, Weiquan and Junkang

Mr Ben was around too...

Something was different...

Nope, not the cell...

But me...i think today the cell appears different..

To me...

This group of brothers and sisters whom i want to serve...

Not lead....maybe lead but more so,

Serve.

God has really worked in amazing ways...

through my dear brother and the pain and confusion etc etc.

---------------------------------------------

I was fearful that i have to change n be set apart...'

Coz i dun wan to be different...

I was fearful of change and fearful that i will no longer be shuyi-like if i change

Afraid that my dear friends will find it weird and stressful if i keep certain standards...

But God is good...

Coz while He works in me, He works in her as well...

Reminding both of us...


To be Set Apart



Amen. Praise the Lord.

He brought a friend who will try for Him as well.

And a dear friend...wow!

I'm amazed, God...


Well, You are God.... and i am beyond words....





Thank you for letting me noe you, God....Thank You



:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me