***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, September 16, 2006

In You

It is very late now....and i am tired.not just physically but mentally and emotionally.

Like i've just fought a war...

My heart is tired...

Broken from the revelation of the need to change

To work towards pleasing my Lord God...

A path of sanctification...

Not for glory or fame..

But because i want to walk with GOd...

Back to creation days...

I want to see you in the Garden of Eden Father...

I want to hold your hand and call you

" Abba Father "

I want to feel your presence and find refuge in you...

The Rock Of Ages...

In Your most tender hands


Where i will be safe...

From hurts caused by sins...

Where i will be safe...

In You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me