***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Peace, i need God

Just went out for lunch with my tuition kid's mum....talked alot and thot alot...

Came home and reflected on my life, decided to give Rev. Fushun a call and was approached on several things...

God answers prayer...i told Him that this year will be a year of moulding be it in terms of my studies or in terms of ministry to make me a better child of His, before i transit into working life...

A year of apprehension and caution...hopefully i will not burn out or have too many breakdowns...a year of reflection so that i may give thanks constantly for all that is going on....

They are starting up a ministry for the youths who grew up in All Saints', they are thinking of bringing all the social workers together to help the families in church, another committee to reach out to the neighbourhood around All Saints', there is a major project coming up, and at the same time, i was asked if i want to consider a few other ministries...of which MM has been on my mind for many years...

But i noe, we all take a step at a time though many a times shoeee tends to take short sprints and tire herself out....but things are different now...i dun want to be the rash girl even though i want to be stretched for God so that even i grow older, i will continue to learn to enlarge my comfort zone...

I was reminded not to let the events and schedules and datelines of life overwhelm and control me. For the past 2 weeks, i have been so caught up with school that everything seemed less important but tis time i realise that there should be a balance...i need to manage my life with the help of God and i need to remain in God to manage this life....to be efficient but not hurried, to be involved but not burdened, to be in a situation yet trust - i need to noe that the Lord who holds my hand is GREATER than all things in the Universe, in creation.

I need to find myself in GOd, and in so doing, find the place for all things in life and find strength to manage the responsibilities entrusted to me, to noe how to lead a christian life.

To rest in His Control, to be in AWE of Him. To find Peace.

I need God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me