***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

balance BALANCE!

Life has been busy since the time i prayed for God to stretch me...

Constantly feeling the pressure to work on my honours thesis and my stacks of readings...but yet so strongly reminded at the same time that i should never allow the stress of school work overshadow the other areas of my life...

God sees my family, my cell group, my friends, and my personal time as important too...i cannot and shall not forget the intangible things in life though it is easier for me to observe the schedules and datelines.

Quite ironic, in the past sems, i strive to bring studies into my life but in this sem, i strive, instead, to decrease the tendancies to allocate my time to studying...

Things have been happening in cell and i am beginning my new ministry with church kids next week, sometimes i feel out of breath...i wish my dearie will be around...yet things were not easy on his side too...that's when we were forced to hand all over to God the Father...Good, dun think i can survive for long without Him..

Father, i want to live a balanced life for you, one that is so pleasing...a restful time in the midst of struggles, a heavenly season on earth...

Train me up this year for i fear my transition next year...in fact i fear what is ahead...

I can only hold on to you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me