***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

school life

Tis been some time since i last updated my blog coz i started my journaling on paper again...

Think at the end of the day it is more therapeutic for me to write and a hassle to have to constantly log in here to blog...

Currently at school...been here for hours but has yet to settle down to study....prob coz the honours year workload is still leaving me with dread and the need to start working hard has yet to sink in though the stress level is high..

Am constantly reminding myself that it is not about getting good grades but more so about glorifying GOd in all that i do...not comparing myself with others and end up being like a grasshopper but learning to strive at my own pace...

Glorifying God...from time to time i want to strive to be good here and there but at the end of the day i lose my focus...the focus to be in the presence of the Lord God Almighty...to seek Him and His Kingdom and to need him more than bread, to thirst and hunger for Him more than anything else on this Earth, to let God be in control of this silly life of mine...

With that, i surrender my slackness to him and my nua-ness....time to go study and do my best...or at least do my part for the readings for Sw 4102...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me