***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I feel loved...

Finally i finished the marathon..2 camps and 2 batam trips...!
(waiting for my photo collections now...)

Very tired but i think i really enjoyed this holiday period...a time of resting and just enjoying the presence of friends and family...

Celebrated Father's Day with Dad...was reading an article just now about some guy going thru this year without celebrating with his father coz his dad passed away last year....as i was reading, tears welled up...haha....i think i would be devastated when that day comes...if i live longer than my daddy...to see him leave this temporal world and not to feel his physical presence in my life...man...it sucks to even think about it...

Sometimes i think PreSEnCe is so important. But sensing that presence is worth so much more...there are so many people in our lives...GOd the creator is in our lives too but nothing beats sensing that presence and acknowledging it...showing our appreciation and loving in return....

My daddy and mummy are the most lovable parents in the world.....my boyfriend brings me smiles and tiny surprises that warms my heart....he sang and recorded two songs for me in his phone...of course he tried to mms to me but failed :( nonetheless it was so sweet....

I think i am the most fortunate person in the world...to be so lavished with love...amazing how God blessed and con't to bless me...

Today is Fathers' Day....i love you Abba Father...

Without you...there is no me....without You, there is nothing to look forward to...

Hell is the absence of the presence of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me