***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, February 24, 2006

This world holds nothing w/o u

:)

Was reading everyone's blogs again...
Never enough to learn about each individual...
Always so much to uncover...
Uniqueness...

Tis been some time since i last picked up a book to read. Was looking at all the books in my room..i should really start reading again...

Maybe i should start...

A prayer group
A book reading group
A sharing group
A journal writing group (or blog group)

The movie yahoo group has started...time for other things to begin...to enrich my useless mind and to engage something helpful...

---->

Father, let my sparks fly and fire burn...

I need gentleness, love and holiness... :)
At the end of the day

<----

Now i am trying to work on my attachment journal and my case reports...sometimes i think there is no end to them...but then again, there be no end to being a help to others or to an agency...

I must remind myself that though this is one out of 4 modules i am taking this sem, this is the only mod that connects me to the real world. This is the mod that gives me an opportunity to serve others, not just myself and my grades.

It is all in your hands...my worries about honours year and wat my future holds...

It is you who told me in Phil 2:13 that u are willing me to act according to your purposes, i am here struggling and tearing...all for u...then show the way as your servant waits...

I have yet to recognise that pillar of cloud and fire, lacking in the readiness to detect when it has shifted, but i noe one thing: It is the process of learning all these that matters...

In You alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me