***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Love and Fears

Had contiuous dreams last nite..diarrhoea this morn..
*
*
*
*
*
Probably coz of my endless thoughts...hmmm...

I spoke to Danny about my decision regarding honours year and i realised that there is so many assumptions and differences between the 2 of us...

Fears unspoken...dreams untold...perspectives retained...words held.

Only one thing kept us going:

LOVE



For that reason, i am interested and i wan to noe more, i wan to learn about him and i wan to work with and around him....

Love is indeed powerful, beyond imagination, beyond the control of the mind sometimes...something tt follows my every heartbeat :)


FEAR is powerful too...
...some are for a positive cause...

I had a great fear this morn....my cell army boys are placed in situations where it is hard to flee from temptations....facing tests, trials and temptations....
For a moment, i wish i could just snatch everyone out. How i pray that they may choose God and His way in the Army. I hope i did not lose Wee Boon...I hope he is still with us...


I've heard from a friend, a brother in Christ telling me that he wants to live longer in the World, not to return to Heaven so soon and i fear for him. To him, the world is attractive. Yes, he wants God in his life. But not now. Now he has so many things that he craves to do.

And with every word and description, i fear. I fear for him. Greatly.

Lord, help them to return. Call them back. Even if it means thru serious and impactful events. Call them back...my Lord...

In Your worthy hand, in Your mighty hand, in those wounded hands, i leave Your people. They are Yours...on their behalf i ask,


"Call us back..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me