***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, January 16, 2006

timetable

Had my first group leaders cell...
Had my first combined cell...
Had my first lecture...
Had my first meeting at the Agency...
My timetable is falling into place :)




I just need to give up my job even though i got through the interview...i can afford the time but i guess i won't, not at the expense of the time with Danny and not at the expense of my personal time and space that affects my time with God. This year is going to be a tough one for Danny...i dun want to make my sem be a tough and end up being demanding and taxing him further...yup, it will cost me my job. So be it.

I do not know whether i wan to take honours yet but i guess i will noe at the end of this sem...

i'm rather apprehensive about this half of the year...



God, take it....my first half of the year...tis safest when u are handling it...

Oh....and I need to be more gentle and loving....






***************************************
New year is coming! Yeah!!!!
Packed schedule....shuffling btw danny's family and mine!
Nonetheless, i'm glad i got attached...
The last year has been great with him...a blessing from you.
That's y am always excited when it comes to activities with him...
:)
******************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me