***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, January 06, 2006

Zone Structural changes

The zone structural change has been on my heart for some time...i am very worried...Woke up today praying for Cuifen and her adaptation to the new cell...thinking about my dear SW junior Caiying and how everything will turn out.

Today at prayer meeting, they told us to pray for the zone. Indeed. My heart weighs and fears for the individuals...for us who are committed to the zone, tis just another change but for others, tis more than that. A home requires stability...stability in the midst of changes...assurance of love and concern.

A heart of servanthood is so precious in the midst of these changes yet many a times we stumble, i stumbled.

Changes seen in a positive light by all is beautiful but we always look at the deficits and flaws first...i do that most of the time....yeah...i need to change...

Weird. I am one of those who learnt from falling and failing, again and again. Never the goody and caring cell leader...well...another year of training...no...i dun wan it at the expense of my cell members...i must remember that i am not a leader...not the normal kind...a shepherd and a servant...woohh...alot to change for a strong headed and needy girl like me.

My only regrets is that the people around will have to go thru the changes with me...hope i will be a blessing even thru my failures.

I will try. Dun just use my talents and gifts. Use me.

My analogy of myself: When pride meets Majesty, pride needs to retreat in order for majesty to take His place and His glory to shine on others.

Bows~

Shoeee

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Affy said…

    For in all things God works for the Good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)

    Jesus loves you sister =) Act in faith for being a cell leader... He delights in you!

    We support u!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me