***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Life as I would want it to be...

I am struggling…

Life as I would want it to be…


Far from what it is now… :(



I would love to...


  1. Assist my husband in his workplace
  2. Ballet
  3. Baking
  4. Cooking
  5. Go on church visitation especially for Yubin
  6. Lead a cell group
  7. Lead worship at Church Prayer Meeting
  8. Plan and teach in school
  9. SEW!!!
  10. Study part time

So Lord,

I present the desires of my heart before you….asking that you grant me my heart's desires so that I could also bless in other areas apart from sowing only into the education mountain. That while my husband sows his seed on this mountain, I would be a beautiful helper by his side.

That all the other prayers that I have made for myself, my family, the youth in Singapore, my church, the education mountain, the Chinese race would somehow also be fulfilled in your good time…

Tucked in the cracks of the wailing wall since 2007, I ask of you to hear my prayers and to honour the desires of my heart, to hear my heart's cries. 

Remember how King Solomon prayed to you to hear the cries of those who pray towards the temple in Jerusalem. Hear. My Lord. May you begin to whisper a still small voice into my heart, speak into my yearning heart, leave me trembling at the reality that my Lord is yet again unveiling directions for the path ahead…


I look toward 2105 and I lift up my hands to the Lord,



ENCOUNTER & REVEAL YOUR     CHARTED JOURNEY 


FOR MY LIFE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me