***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, October 27, 2008

Breather...

Thank goodness i managed to catch a breather yesterday.

Come to me all who are weary and i will give you rest.
Sometimes, it comes physically, at other times, tis emotional rest.

Here in NIE, i experience emotional rest most of the time.
As for mental and physical rest, the past two days has been the best in this half of the year.

Praise be to God, i am still alive.

Give thanks in all things because grace was extended in all things.

The hand of my Lord is never too short to carry me through the storms in life...

Above the billows, i will soar on eagle's wings because if my God is for me, who can be against me.

Therefore i will yet again praise the Lord.

For a restful weekend and the packed week ahead.


For i will see His mighty hands, i will feel His loving and comforting touch amidst the stress.


Comfort.


The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not be in want.

I SHALL NOT BE IN WANT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me