***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sorry Abba Father...

Sin crouches at my door...

my adversary prowls around like a roaring lion...


time to time...


i fell prey to it...


but the Lord is good...He brought me back to my feet


He reminded me that we are not called for impurity but for holiness...


to learn to live quietly and to mind my own business...


to guard my steps when i go to the house of God...


"do not be rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth".


i need to repent...to change...to guard my peace...

i need to have a life transformation...

i am comfortable with self, too comfortable for my own good...

i forgot to obey God.

I've sinned.

But yet again i will rise.

No guilt trick, i am covered by the Blood of the Lamb.


Thank you Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me