***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, April 27, 2007

lingering...sweet comfort...presence of the Lord

It was really different...life with God is so different...

many of us complain and ask why He demand this and that....so much attention to be placed on Him...praises for Him...

but they din realise that at the end of the day, when we draw near to God, we benefit the most...

i am very sick...throat inflammation, flu, headache etc...

normally i would cry for attention...i would want and hanker after love and emotional support, i would feel alone, i would feel that i need care and concern...

but this time round, things are different.

in my two hours with Him, i experienced comfort and overwhelming joy, like my God is right here with me and that love extended was beyond what man can offer...

it reached into the heart, it touched the innermost...

it was gentle, it was wholesome, it was just beyond human vocabulary...

it was amazing.


and because He lives, i can fear tomorrow, because He lives, all fears are gone.


fear of rejection? fear of loneliness? fears all countered by love...perfect love drives out fear...


i am not alone, Love a.k.a God, He who reigns on high, holds me in His arms and carry me through this last lap of my uni life....


what sweet comfort...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me