***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, April 26, 2007

set an example even though you are young...

Today,

i am encouraged.

i noe for sure that my love for your church is no less than any other.

do not let anyone belittle me because i am young,

i am called for great things in this place.

what was placed in my heart is not from me.

i have a place in this church because i am called by my Lord Almighty.

i am broken,
i am weak,
i am unworthy,
i have a bad history,
i am like grasshopper,
i am nothing.


But when i am used by the One greater than All
,


i become whole,
i become strong,
i am given my worth,
the years eaten by the locusts will be returned many folds,
i am a giant with You,
i become everything You want me to be.



What is fear? let me move on courageously as your foot soldier now until you raise my ranks...what fear shall i have...



but the fear of the Lord who beckons my every step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me