***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, April 26, 2007

i love this song

WE STAND HERE TOGETHER

AS A FAMILY

WE JOIN HANDS TOGETHER

LIFTING PRAISES TO THE FATHER ABOVE

FOR SENDING HIS SON

WE CHOSE HIM TOGETHER,

AS A FAMILY

TO SERVE HIM FOREVER

KNOWING NOTHING ELSE WILL MATTER IN TIME

WE'VE MADE UP OUR MIND

WE WILL SERVE THE LORD

We will serve Him

We will serve Him

We will serve him for He is worthy (x2)

THROUGH THE HEAT OF THE DAY,

WE WILL JOIN IN THE FIGHT

TILL HE TAKES US AWAY,

TILL OUR FAITH BECOMES SIGHT

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE,

We will serve the lord


till our faith becomes sight...serve...let me into Your Heart, Father...

that i will serve in the center of Your Will.


2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Thanks for posting this song. This is really good as a family theme song. Do you have the chords for this song? A midi will also be very useful.
    God bless.

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Christina said…

    @ Anonymous:

    I like this song too! The chords we play during fellowship is ADE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me