***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Thank you to the Great I Am

Was supposed to be drafting out my essay by today but am feeling lethargic...

for a few days, i thot i was going to burn out...

but the Lord who is mighty to save has restored me and given me sufficient and overflowing grace...

At the thot of Him calling me to be part of the Joshua Generation,
His heart beckoning me to Israel...
His assurance and confirmation along the way...
the journey of Faith that He is setting me on...
the Peace that is so still...

I am sooo rejuvenated and refreshed..as a tree planted beside living water, as a house built on a rock..when i remember and recount the blessing of the Lord in my life...

i noe the source of my strength comes from the Lord for i have nothing left...no more strength...but the Lord's...

i did not study yesterday...i rested for fear that any more burden would cause bitterness to take root...would make me like the Israelites who walked through the desert and grumbled against the Lord...how i want to be like Moses instead...leading the rest into the presence and will and heart of the Father...to Him...to You Lord...

yesterday, i asked my love, Danny, to join me in my prayer time. I was not ready to intercede alongside with him, we prayed separately beside each other...

it was awkward, like a very deep and innermost part of me was bared before another human being...someone other than my Holy and Sovereign Lord...

Dearie shared that we are at different seasons in our lives...yup, i agree...not yet, not time yet...slowly but surely, the Lord will help us to walk and jog and run in pace for His Mighty Name in His Awesome Kingdom...



HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD
SING WITH ME
HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD
ALL WILL SEE HOW GREAT
HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD
Thank you...You noe my heart...
Thank you GOD...
Thank you...
I, Your Own, love You, My All...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me