***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, April 12, 2007

lord, lord, lord....

chicken wings...

for me and my friends...




a handphone accessory....




a short walk around the school....




a drive down from the East...





ya...it may mean one hour less for sleeping...





but i'm thankful...





because i am just so drained and tired...






calls for more love....






thank you Father....





it was apt...just when my tears fall because i am so tired....





you sent angels to bless me.





was it that i was going at a slower pace when i do essay?
i think it is actually coz i am no longer capable of working fast...
tonight i realised how worn out i am...
how drained and tired...






exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me