***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, April 23, 2007

random blabbering

What is logic?

It is man's understanding of wisdom...

That's y many things are beyond logic...

because God's wisdom is beyond man's understanding...

the foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of man...





i want to live believing in things that requires more than logic...


i believe in the God of my faith...

hoping in things to come, believing in what i cannot see...



is it logical to want to broken....?


i want so badly to be broken daily before Him...



there where i am broken, i will be exalted...



there where there is shame from the world,




there where i will be glorified....



a radical faith....


an Original God.



i believe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me