***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, April 16, 2007

grace...grace....GRACE

i got my results for a module called cybercrime...this test comprised 50% of my grades for this entire semester...

i remember telling my friends that i have never taken a test like this before....seriously i've never attempted what i did before and i was never so desperate....

it was a 50 questions mcq paper...for each question i had 0.25 probability of getting the answer correct.

out of the 50 questions i was only sure of the answer for 3 questions...as for the rest i just did what my heart told me to do, shade the answer i feel best about and most at peace with.

i never felt more exhausted in an mcq test but that day i truly was exhausted...not from working answers but from the immense cries of the heart.

i pRayed through the paPer...intensely. i was just screaming for Grace...i need it! there is no way i can pass the exams...no way...how?

and i was telling Him....if he can save me from the multitude of sins, if he can deliver me from the fires of hell, if he can grant me a mentor, if he can miraculous bring me social work...etc etc

i was recounting all the miracles that took place in my life, the signs, the grace, the gifts, the pleasant surprises....

and telling him i need all that in my paper coz i really really have nothing...nothing...i really really have nothing left...no more strength for the week, no more brain cells, i am near the end of my wits literally...



and He provided.



i got 33 for my cybercrime paper.




Not exactly fantastic but it is ridiculously amazing for me...0.25 probability, only 3 confirmed answers which might be wrong...33 correct answers...nothing but pRayers throughout the test...no brain juice only by and through the peace of God...not deserving...definitely not...


1 to 2 divine, surprising and amazing encounters each week....how can i finish testifying tis life of grace from a Father who loves me these much and is so intimately involved in this broken and undeserving life....




but Him i will testify...how is it possible? but all things are possible





Because He is ALIVE and HE CARES FOR US SOOOOOooooo MUCH....




like how he provided a blank check out of nowhere to pay for the deposit for my trip to Israel...when i was meant to leave the meeting....when i was allowed to say....when someone suddenly felt that she has to bring a blank check....an obedience on her part and grace by the Father... he provided just before i stepped out without being able to register...
Grace when the money that dearie set aside for France can be lent to me because the inter school trip is cancelled....how is all these possible? for dearie to suddenly see money coming into his pocket or available....this calls for one thing






HALLELUJAH....PRAISE THE LORD....!







truly from the bottom of my heart....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me